03 May 2018

You create your own personality 🙆‍♂️

....And so, i got to my high school, knowing how bad it is. The first it feels like I'm a stranger being someone with that high result. Some people asking why do I go to that school and i could just say that i like this school(even though its the other way). Then I got to the first class and try making some friends. Which i realize that i need to change my personalities to make friends in this school. This is the start point which my personalities keep changing. Beforehand i was a person who keep quiet a bit, friends with only a few, like really few people, and always talk about nerdy thing( a kind of smart intelligent kind of person) . Here i realize i can't keep that personality or i will be isolated for sure. So there i keep practicing and studying people behavior to understand what kind of personality should i make.

And i come up with one personality, the personality which actually I'm still keep until this time. That is be someone who do stupid things (clowns thing) and still be the smartest guy on the same time. A contrast personality, at school i will do all the stupid things, skipping class, sleeping in class and a lot more. I got all lousy and loud in the class like showing that I'm a stupid person and didn't study at all. But when the test come out i still got the highest mark which most of the people didn't believe that. The things is that even if i do stupid things in class, i still paying attention to what the teacher teach when it is important, i'm only sleep in class when the subject is something that i can learn by myself at home. But sure i didn't tell anyone about that. And so people call me a genius, a genius but stupid. I didn't mind that, people can call me whatever they want.

But hey, due to my stupid behavior i got a lots of friend. They hang out with me to do stupid things together. There like 5 people of my friend which are very closed to me. We are like the clown of the class, the one who make the most noise. The different is that i am the only one who success in study and test. Sometimes they like " apa benda, buat benda bodoh sama-sama, tapi apasal kau pandai belajar sorang-sorang" and i would just laugh about it. I can change my personality to become a stupid person, but I can't change my mind who always want to study and get the best result i can get.

Time flies by and i got too deep into the personality that i have created, eventually that is me. Someone who do stupid things, stupid jokes, pretending like a person who didn't study at all. Without realizing it, i have forgotten how actually i am before this....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do people interpret love?

So recently I have been a third wheeler ( refer to a guy/girl who help others in their love relationship or something like that), and yeah i...