10 May 2018

How do people interpret love?

So recently I have been a third wheeler ( refer to a guy/girl who help others in their love relationship or something like that), and yeah its kind of fun, at some part. The thing is that I want to talk about now is how I see other looked at love from their perspective. Everyone has their own set of mind and heart and we interpret love differently from others.

The girl who I helped recent is one of many, who seem love as something that you choose. She looked at a guy, find him handsome, and bamm "cinta itu pon berputik la". She just broke up recently, and I saw she seem okay with the previous one. And yeah she is gorgeous I give her that. I mean if I was someone who fall in love because of looks, she will be one of them. She asked my help to get together with this guy as he is a friend of mind. I don't mind though, I mean that guy has being single for the whole time I knew him for. It just that the girl, seriously you looked at someone and you fall for him even without knowing him. Wish love was that easy for me 😂. And suddenly everything that the guy do seem perfect to you. I really thing it is because of the face though. So the point is, love from her perspective, is someone who you like (from the look), and everything else didn't matter cause when you fall for someone, he/she will always look perfect at your perspective.

And then there is another girl, who being in a relationship with a guy for maybe about a year. She tolds me that she serious about this relationship. The things is she is a girl who keep changing their boyfriend, where each relationship doesnt last for a year maybe. This is also a type of person that we can see nowdays. I dont know actually what is it that you look in love actually. Do people like to love and abandon people that many? 🤔 However, she told me that this time it is serious and she really hope that they will together forever. However, their relationship got a problem. Its a long distance relay, actually very long relay. And that their family doesn't really like about that. She asked for my opinion. Does she should let go of that guy for that reason? I know that she can cause she already being changing boyfriend quite many.

As for my opinion, if you really love someone, I mean really love like, you care for him/her and want to live your life with that person, you should, no you actually must fight for it. Even its against world. But in a term that the other person love you the same as you do. Because to find someone who you really love and love you back, its like something from a fairy tale. Its not impossible though that why if you ever found one, holds it dearly.

As for me? Love is...how do I say it, when you meet someone who cared about you, would do anything for you even it will hurt him/herself, someone whos personality make you at ease to be with, and someone who want to protect you as much as he/she can. It quite simmilar to a mother actually, but to me, that is love is. Not love someone because of their look or some other thing. Yeah people might say that those are imaginary thing, in the end you fall for someone because of their look bla, bla, bla. But no, I am serious. When you love someone, he/she will be the prettiest person in you eyes, no matter how others oppinion is.

And love is limited, in my opinion. Love is like a quota, which you have a limited usage only. What I am saying that I can't go love someone and break up and repeat it over again. Once I have love someone, I love that person for the rest of my life. Really i mean it. Even if broke up and start a new relationship, I will still love the one before. So the more I broke up and start loving someone else, the love become more and more little cause I have spent it too much before. Thats why I try to keep the person that I love for as long as I can. Cause I can't love people that many. Which why I really scared to find a love which does not last forever. 

People might say that I am sceptical about this, and that I am only believe in fairy tales, but hey people has their own perspective in love. I live my life and that is how I have become.

I really hope that when the true love of my life come, I can give her enough love as what she deserve to. Because she deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do people interpret love?

So recently I have been a third wheeler ( refer to a guy/girl who help others in their love relationship or something like that), and yeah i...