03 May 2018

Glimpse of the past



I don't know why i write this, but maybe just to spent some time writing. So that mybe someday i will remember back how my life be this way.

Day by day, people just being more judgmental. Every little thing in this world people want to judge. We all know that there is two side of a coin. Everyone has their own opinion based on how their lived their life. It doesn't mean we can mock them.
For all my life i lived with different kind of person. Back then when i was in middle school i friend with only two people, a friend who which always compete with me in study, and a friend who which i will never become, someone who excel at any sports. We like three different person who band together, a genius in study (what they called me), a balance person in both study and sports, and an excel sports boy who lack in study.They make me become a person who want to study hard, to always achieved success in everything i into. That part of me still inside me untill this day.
Then, the technology came and i got mixed up in a wrong business and did a lots of bad things, things a 12 years old kid should never do or even know how to do it. A genius who thought that he can go break the law and get away with his genius. And i've paid a huge price for it. I've been isolated by everyone and they looked me with hatred. That thought me that everyone, even the one close to you, can hated you for just one mistake you make.
In the end, all my hardwork in study goes away just like that, because of my own foolishness. I got straight A's but i cant go to any prestige school, the one that my family always hope for me to go. I fake my smile to my family pretending that "yeah its okay, its not the school that matter, its depend on you study or not" , but deep down i just wanna go to that school, be together with people who i think is the same as me.
Then the high school start, and i only got two choices, the school where most of my middle school friend goes or the other one and i choose the later cause i prefer not to meet my middle school friend who know the bad things that i have done. I wish to start new, meet new person and never looked back at my past. But somehow the one high school that i choose is the school with the worst discipline, the school where the drop-off go. The one which almost like every year there will always be cases like pregnant, drugs, and so on. And so my life keep going the wrong way...

No comments:

Post a Comment

How do people interpret love?

So recently I have been a third wheeler ( refer to a guy/girl who help others in their love relationship or something like that), and yeah i...